15 min prep time
25 min cooking
313 Cal/ serve
- 6 Field Mushrooms (450g), stalks scooped out
- 1 Jar Tuna In Springwater, Drained (290g), Little Tuna brand
- 1 Red Onion (85g), diced
- 1 Red Capsicum (200g), diced
- 50g Baby Spinach, finely sliced
- 1 Avocado (200g), scooped out and mashed
- 2 Cloves Garlic (6g), crushed
- 50g Tomato Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Kalamata Olives, Pitted (40g), sliced
- 6 Slices Wholemeal Bread (240g)
- 90g Low Fat Feta, crumbled
- 2g Chilli Flakes, to taste
- 3g Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Line a baking tray with a sheet of non-stick baking paper. Place the mushrooms on the tray.
- Place the drained tuna, onion, capsicum, garlic, baby spinach, tomato paste and olives into a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Stuff each mushroom with the filling, piling it high. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until browned and the mushrooms are tender.
- Prepare some toast topped with mashed avocado and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
- Serve immediately topped with crumbled feta and a squeeze of lemon
So Easy!! Enjoy!
You can watch the video on Facebook here https://bit.ly/2kfxjU8