Delivery and Returns Policy
ABN: 75 8978 694 43
- Full payment must be made prior to delivery or as per invoice terms. This includes delivery charges.
- Little Tuna payment methods are listed on the website for alternative options please email [email protected] to discuss.
- Refunds are assessed on an individual basis.
- Refunds may only be offered on damaged items before delivery.
- It is the customers responsibility to report damaged goods upon delivery.
- Customers may be required to provide photo of damaged goods.
- If you need to request a refund, please email [email protected] to discuss.
Shipping and Delivery
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you are located, the time it may take for your order to reach you, may vary.
- Products are delivered using Australia Post. Shipping costs are a flat rate of $10.00 and will be added to the order total before checkout.
- Orders are dispatched within 3 business days -extra days. Shipping times are estimated at between 5 and 10 business days, depending on your location. Please refer to updates and recommended delivery dates regarding any pre-order items.
- The risk of the goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer or his agent or to a transport company nominated by the Customer.
- The Customer shall be fully responsible for any loss or damage to the goods whatsoever and howsoever caused following delivery.
Return to sender parcels
- Any parcels returned to Little Tuna (returned to sender) shall be returned at a cost to the customer. This can be due to:
- Incorrect delivery details provided
- Failure to deliver
- Failure to collect
- Or any other reason outside of Little Tuna’s control
- The Customer may not cancel or suspend any part of an order or sale without written consent.